Thunder Hockey version 22.214.171.124 is an optional Client and Media Service release with a few bug fixes related to Network Capture. Please review the Thunder Hockey 126.96.36.199 Release Notes for more information on Network Capture.
Thunder 188.8.131.52 Installers - Client and Media Service
- We've updated the Network Capture service to keep the 5 most recent captures for each angle.
- We've resolved an issue that caused Network Capture iBench+ to stop functioning during TV Timeouts.
- We've fixed an issue that caused Dell Precision 7670 machines to become unresponsive during capture.
- We've resolved a performance issue that caused Thunder to respond slowly.
- We've fixed a crash that occurred during the Capture Finalization process during network capture.
- We've resolved an intermittent issue related to bulk transcoding media that is being pushed to the cloud.
- Note: This is the issue that requires the Media Service installer.
- If media is not local to your machine prior to RXIMPing, the media will be missing.
- If a user finalizes a Network Capture and the server AMS volume was disconnected, they will need to manually upload the media to the server AMS once it is available again.
- When there is a TV timeout, a paused black feed will appear for all angles besides Overhead. We recommend users switch to the Overhead Angle to continue viewing without interruption.
- Audio will start in sync, but will gradually drift throughout the Network Capture.
- Thunder will freeze if user FFW/REW at 10X speed during Network Capture.
- After completing a Black Magic Capture using the Set Time function, the Network Capture icon becomes inactive. Users should restart Thunder to activate the Network Capture button.
- We have seen longer import times for AVCHD Content (in Travel Mode and Connected to Server) due to anti-virus scanning.
- Please reach out to customer support for a batch file to resolve this issue if you encounter it. More information on anti-virus exclusions can be found here.
- A recent Windows Update intermittently disables "HTTP Activation" setting which can cause issues with Thunder. Please reach out to customer support for a batch file or follow the below steps to manually enable this setting:
- Windows Start --> Turn Windows Features On or Off.
- Expand the .NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Services --> Expand WCF Services.
- Check if the "HTTP Activation" checkbox is checked.
- If it's not checked, select it and install the feature.
Minimum Server Version
- Client, Media Service
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2019
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 22H2
- Windows 10 Professional Version 22H1
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit
Please sign in to leave a comment.