Thunder Hockey version 220.127.116.11 is the start of the season client and server update. This release includes support for SQL 2019 and allows users to modify the SA Security credentials. Users are required to update to SQL 2019 to leverage this version.
Jump To ➡️
- We've included support for SQL 2019.
- We've included the ability for users to modify their SQL SA user credentials.
- We've updated Thunder's icons in the Edit Browser Toolbar and Playlist Toolbar.
- We've resolved a crash that occurred during the loading and ejecting edits due to a memory leak.
- We've resolved an issue with Dell Latitude 5430 laptops that caused secondary display issues.
- We've resolved an issue that did not allow users to update the "Use Intel" setting.
- We've fixed an issue that caused an error while dragging and dropping edits in the playlist.
- We've resolved an issue that caused Voice Over to be out of sync with the video.
- For customers who have taken a new image for Thunder 22, the Write Cache Buffer Flushing NVME in the Installation Check Tool may report false failures.
- We have seen longer import times for AVCHD Content (in Travel Mode and Connected to Server) due to anti-virus scanning.
- Please reach out to customer support for a batch file to resolve this issue if you encounter it. More information on anti-virus exclusions can be found here.
- A recent Windows Update intermittently disables "HTTP Activation" setting which can cause issues with Thunder. Please reach out to customer support for a batch file or follow the below steps to manually enable this setting:
- Windows Start --> Turn Windows Features On or Off.
- Expand the .NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Services --> Expand WCF Services.
- Check if the "HTTP Activation" checkbox is checked.
- If it's not checked, select it and install the feature.
Minimum Server Version
- Server, Client, Media Service, TC Sync Service
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2019
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 21H2
- Windows 10 Professional Version 21H1
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit