Thunder Hockey version 220.127.116.11 is a client update that address a few bugs in support of the 2021 hockey season. Details of the release are below.
Jump To ➡️
- We've resolved an issue that caused Thunder to crash when moving plays within an edit leveraging the green arrow keys.
- We've fixed an issue that blocked users from opening the Game Plan Folder dialog within the NHL Hits Multi-Game Import window.
- We've resolved an issue that caused Export to iPad to fail on Dell Precision 7550s.
- Users will receive a Media Not Available message for Stacked Masters or edits containing clips from Stacked Masters when the VPN Priority mode is enabled.
Minimum Server Version
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2012 SP4
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 21H1
- Windows 10 Professional Version 20H2
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit