Exchange Console - Automatic Update
Once you have installed the Vault Exchange Console, the console will perform automatic updates. To force an update, please see the steps below.
To Force an Update:
Method 1: Reboot your PC.
Follow the prompt to install the latest update when the console is launched.
Method 2: Close and Relaunch the Console
1. Right Click on the Exchange Console in the system Tray, select Exit
2. From the start menu, search Exchange Console. Click on Exchange Console.apperf-ms
3. Follow the prompt to install the latest update.
To Check the Version:
1. Right Click on the Exchange Console in the system tray
2. Setting - The version is listed at the top.
If you have any questions please reach out to support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.