Depending on Browser settings, downloads may go to a location automatically, without asking where to go, and that location may wish to be adjusted
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Settings.
- On the left, click Advanced.
- Under the "Downloads" section, adjust your download settings: (alternatively, enter this address chrome://settings/downloads and press enter in the address bar)
- To change the default download location, click Change and select where you'd like your files to be saved. If you'd rather choose a specific location for each download, check the box next to "Ask where to save each file before downloading.
- On your computer, open Firefox
- Select the 3 lines in the top right and open "Options"
- Scroll partway through the page to "Files and Application"
- From here, you can adjust download location, or have it ask where to save files:
- Open Microsoft Edge on your computer
- Select the 3 dots in the top right corner and open settings
- Scroll down to the Downloads section, where you can update this information
Please sign in to leave a comment.