- Using either the \ key on the keyboard, Ctrl-F, the 'Tag' button on your remote, or the Tag button icon , tag the play(s) from the edit in the Playlist.
- Select tagged plays and also clear tags from the down-arrow to the right of the Tag button icon.
Add Tagged or Selected Plays to an Existing Edit:
- Add plays to edits using the Add Plays button on the toolbar:
• New Folder can be used to create a new folder.
• New Edit is used to create a new edit.
- Select the Edit in which to save the flagged plays.
- Click OK.
- Flag or highlight the selected plays.
- Right-click and select from the following options:
- Add Selected Plays...: Add highlighted plays to a "New Edit" or an existing edit (navigate the folder structure) at the beginning or end.
- Add Tagged Plays...: Add flagged plays to a "New Edit" or an existing edit (navigate the folder structure) at the beginning or end.
- Save Selected or Save Tagged Plays...: Either "As New Edit" or "Into Playlist".
- Note that if saving "Into Playlist" the playlist will be temporary and needs to be saved to be an edit.
Drag and Drop Edit Creation:
- From a loaded edit left-click on a play (or multiple plays) and drag it to empty space to the right of the edit tab.
- Drop the play by releasing the mouse button.
- A Save Item box will pop up prompting for an edit Name and destination folder.
- The new edit opens as an additional tab in the playlist area.
- Drag additional plays and drop on the tab for the new edit and they are added to the end.
- Use the Ctrl key to select multiple plays to add at once.
- Drag a play over the tab and then down to place it in a specific spot in the new cutup.
- Click on the tab of the new cutup and click the Save button to finish then Eject .