Quickie Stats allow the user to create reports that display totals and averages on clip types based on the data in the fields selected.
- Click on the headings of the columns in the order you want them to be reported over.
- Select the Quickie Stats button.
- Double Click on a row to load the corresponding plays.
- Right click on the Quickie Stat report for the following options:
o Drill down to new edit
o Original Quickie Stat Playlist
o Use the Ctrl button to select and Drill down multiple rows at once
Customize Quickie Stats
- Click the dropdown arrow to the right of the Quickie Stats button and select Setup Quickie Stats.
- Select a custom color palette.
- Select whether a new edit is created or the playlist list is filtered down when a row is double-clicked in the Quickie Stats window.