- Network Organizers are the top level folders in your Thunder folder structure.
- They can only be deleted through the Organizer Server Tool on the database server.
Creating a Network Organizer
- Go to the Edit Station
- Right Click on the user name at the top of the folder area and click New Network Organizer
- Network Organizers will appear in alphanumeric order within Thunder
- Right Click on a Network Organizer or Folder and choose New Folder
- All masters, edits and cutups will live within the folders that are created
- Folders will appear in alphanumeric order within Thunder
Deleting Network Organizers
- Users can not delete Network Organizers from within Thunder (to avoid the possibility of accidentally deleting an entire season).
- From the search bar, open the 'Organizer Server Tool' (on the desktop of database servers).
- Login with a Super Administrator account.
- Click the 'Manage Network Organizers' button.
- Select the Network Organizer you wish to delete, click 'Delete' and confirm.
Article is closed for comments.