In order for Thunder to sync in and out of travel mode successfully, we need to be able to authenticate to the database server's shared drive. If you cannot access this location, you may receive errors when syncing. Follow the two workflows below to confirm that you are authenticated.
Run Dialogue Box:
- Search for and open the Run dialogue app.
- In the window that opens up type in "\\" followed by the server name, then press OK.
- Enter in the cross authentication username and password when prompted and choose to remember the credentials. In most situations, you will want to use the Xosadmin credentials. If needed, reach out to support and they can provide these for you.
Windows Credential Manager:
- Search and open the Credential Manager.
- Navigate to the Windows Credential Tab.
- Choose to add a windows credential.
Type in the name of the DB server, then the cross authenticating username and password and choose OK. In most situations, you will want to use the Xosadmin credentials. If needed, reach out to support and they can provide these for you.
- Confirm that you can navigate to the server share drive.