Issue: SQL Full-Text Error Creating a Subscription
When trying to create a subscription, you get "The SQL Full-Text Index feature must be installed on this system before you can create a subscription" error as seen below.
List of Symptoms
- Unable to create a subscription so you can enter travel mode.
Cause of the SQL Full-Text Error
The SQL Full Text feature is necessary for PFV databases and clients will be unable to create a subscription without this feature enabled. This feature can manually be added via SQL install or with our SQL Full Text installer for a system which already has SQL installed and is missing the feature.
Resolution or Troubleshooting Steps:
- Navigate to your share location where you keep your Thunder installers.
- Locate a Thunder installer package that has "Full" listed on the folder name. It does not have to be the same version of Thunder that you are running.
- Navigate to Other > 05 SQL Enable Field Text, and copy the installer to the route of the C Drive.
- Once the Installer opens, take the defaults through the installer.
5.) Once the install completes, reboot the system and confirm creating a subscription is successful.