If a computer has been renamed, this script will need to run before the machine is able to sync into travel mode (this will be evident in some cases if sync fails immediately upon hitting the button to sync, without any prior loading bars)
- Make sure Thunder is closed out first.
- Download the XOS CLIENT CHANGE NAME SCRIPT v.1.1.bat (if your computer gives trouble downloading this file, download the .bat.txt file, then remove the .txt from the end)
- Right-click the Exchange Agent>options
- Navigate to the Replication tab and Drop the subscription (take a backup when prompted if there's any chance irreplaceable data exists on the machine)
- Close the Exchange Agent Options window
- Right-Click the downloaded script (it should have the .bat extension) and select "Run as Administrator"
- The script will display "....PROCESS IS COMPLETE...." when it is finished. Afterwards, press any key to close that window
- Create the subscription
- If the machine is already licensed under the new name (see the licenses section of SSO Administration Guide for assistance licensing), launch Thunder and sync out. This process should succeed. If not, contact Thunder Support (email@example.com or (800) 490-7767)
Please sign in to leave a comment.