Thunder Football version 126.96.36.199 is the start of season client and server update. This release includes support for SQL 2019 and allows users to modify the SA Security credentials. Users are required to update to SQL 2019 to leverage this version.
DOWNLOAD Thunder 188.8.131.52 Installers
Jump To ➡️
- We've included support for SQL 2019.
- We've included the ability for users to modify their SQL SA user credentials.
- We've updated Thunder's icons in the Edit Browser Toolbar and Playlist Toolbar.
- We've added support for Tentacle Time Code Devices by updating the AVCHD Import option. This allows user to import video with accurate Universal Time Code.
- Users have the ability to toggle forward between synced views using the hot keys "Ctrl+ Spacebar" or "Play + FF" on the Westy Remote and backwards using "Ctrl + Shift + Spacebar" or "Play +RW" on the Westy Remote.
- Tentacle Time Code User Guide
- We've fixed an issue that caused the naming template to incorrectly number post season games.
- We've resolved an issue that caused Voice Over to be out of sync with the video.
- We have seen longer import times for AVCHD Content (in Travel Mode and Connected to Server) due to anti-virus scanning.
- Please reach out to customer support for a batch file to resolve this issue if you encounter it. More information on anti-virus exclusions can be found here.
- There are two issues related to JVC Media:
- After combining Master Edits, the media is showing offline with the error "No Media For This Play".
- Imported JVC Media is off by several frames.
- During Travel Mode Sync, the "Synchronization Succeeded" dialog disappears behind Thunder. The current workaround is to exit Thunder or select the "Enter Travel Mode" button.
- A recent Windows Update intermittently disables "HTTP Activation" setting which can cause issues with Thunder. Please reach out to customer support for a batch file or follow the below steps to manually enable this setting:
- Windows Start --> Turn Windows Features On or Off.
- Expand the .NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Services --> Expand WCF Services.
- Check if the "HTTP Activation" checkbox is checked.
- If it's not checked, select it and install the feature.
Minimum Server Version
- Server, Client, Media Service, TC Sync Service
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2019
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 21H2
- Windows 10 Professional Version 21H1
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit
Please sign in to leave a comment.