Thunder Football version 184.108.40.206 is a server, client, and media service update that introduces the ability to push games from Catapult Exchange to Thunder.
Please note: The server upgrade is required to utilize the Catapult Exchange workflow and only editor client machines need to be updated. Older Thunder 20 clients will be able to connect to and work with the new server version.
Jump To ➡️
- We've introduced tools that allow you to manage games pushed to Thunder through Catapult Exchange. Details on those updates can be found here Exchange to Thunder Workflows: Thunder Setup.
- We fixed an issue that caused the Transcode Queue Tool to crash during an auto-refresh.
- Users will receive an unhandled exception when using the mini-thumbnail preview in the Marking Tool when the VPN Priority is enabled.
- The last GOP from the previous view will display when playing back media through Thundercloud.
Minimum Server Version
Minimum Client Version
- Server, Client, Thundercloud Media Service
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2012 SP4
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 1909
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit