The Dell Command Update will install the latest drivers for your Dell PC. This is a great way to update the BIOS, Chipset drivers, Docking Station Firmware, and other necessary drivers. The Dell Command Update will also update the Intel Graphics Driver, which should be avoided with Thunder. Always use the Catapult tested Intel Graphics Driver to ensure proper video playback.
Follow these steps to run these system updates.
- If you use a Docking Station, make sure you are connected to your docking station throughout this process. It is important not to interrupt the update process which upgrades are in process.
- Start -> Search -> Dell Command Update
- Check for New Updates
- If there are updates required, click View Details to skip the Intel HD Graphics Driver.
- Deselect the Intel UHD Graphics Driver and select Close
- Click Install. Restart the computer when prompted. There could be multiple restarts required