Description: After creating a new coach you need to create their network share organizer for them to have their own My Folders
- In Thunder as an Admin+ scroll to the top of your folder structure.
- You will see the username for the current user you are signed in with, for example "admin" or "Video Coordinator".
- Right-click on this username and select "New Network User Share Organizer"
- The new window that pops up shows you who needs to have a folder created (top) and who already has their own folders (bottom)
- Select one or multiple users from the top section and then hit OK.
- You are done, the user's folders have been created. If they were logged in on their own machine when you did this, have them restart Thunder.