Description: After creating a new coach you need to create their network share organizer for them to have their own My Folders
- In Thunder as an Admin+ scroll to the top of your folder structure.
- You will see the username for the current user you are signed in with, for example "admin" or "Video Coordinator".
- Right-click on this username and select "New Network User Share Organizer"
- The new window that pops up shows you who needs to have a folder created (top) and who already has their own folders (bottom)
- Select one or multiple users from the top section and then hit OK.
- You are done, the user's folders have been created. If they were logged in on their own machine when you did this, have them restart Thunder.
Please sign in to leave a comment.