Saving a Folder Template
• Using this tool you can copy the folder structure, copy all properties set on the folders (including Autocutup settings and permissions) and create a new Gameplan while creating new folder structures.
• Right click on the top level folder of the folder structure that you’d like to copy and select "Save as folder template".
• The Folder Templates Manager will open and you’ll have the following abilities.
- Folder Template Name – Use this to name the folder template for future use.
- Create Game Plan with Folder Structure – Use this to configure your Game Plan folder structure, just as you would through Manage Gameplans. Highlight the folder you want the Gameplan to be located.
- When mapping the Gameplan Folders the Main Share Folder will be the top-level folder. Data Entry Folder should be a periods or games folder, wherever the data lives. The Hot Folder is going to be the top level folder for edits or meetings folders.
Paste a Folder Template
• Right click on the top level folder of that which you’d like to have the folder template under and select Paste folder template.
• Choose the template that you’d like to use in the Folder Structure Template dropdown in the top left corner.
• Name the folder in the Top Level Folder Name in the top right corner.
• If desired, click the box next to Create Game Plan with Folder Structure to create a Game Plan.
- Please note that the in the Folders section the top level folder will default to your original template folder name, however, once you paste the structure it will change to the Top Level Folder Name.
• Click Paste in the bottom right corner to finish the process.
Delete Folder Templates
• Right click on a folder and select Manage folder templates.
• Choose the template that you’d like to manage from the Folder Structure Template dropdown in the top left corner.
• Click 'Delete'.