Search by Player
- Click the Player Search button.
- Click on the Selected Edits tab and then use the Add button to select source edits.
- Click on the Players tab.
- Select to search by Players on Ice or for the player in a particular field.
- For games with NHL Stats, this will most likely be NHL Primary Team Player.
- For teams using the Remote Logging Tool to track players, this will most likely be the Scouted Player field.
- Select the player(s) to search for.
- Select additional clip types and criteria to run the search across.
- Click Run Filter.
Save Player Search Filters
• Click the Save button.
• Click New and give the Filter a name.
• Click OK and Save.
Apply a Saved Player Search Filter
• Select the Edits to run the filter across.
• Click the Folder button.
• Select the Filter to open and Run Filter.