Using the Subscription Settings, you can define a Global Default Game Part Filter, or drill down deeper using Team Specific Filter Overrides.
- Navigate to subscription settings
- Show that the user can set the default game part filters (select O, D, K)
- Note that by doing nothing else, only O, D and K game parts will be delivered to the console
- Show that all teams show "Using default game parts" indicating they are all set to ODK
- Add a specific game part filter for a team (O, D, K, TV). Note that the user has to select ODK explicitly since we will look only to the team overrides to dictate which game parts get set to the console