Thunder Football version 220.127.116.11 is an optional client update that resolves a variety of bugs.
Jump To ➡️
- We've made updates to the "Import JVC" workflow to be compatible with JVC-500 devices.
- We've fixed the white media player display that occurred after ejecting an edit while extended to a secondary display.
- We've resolved an issue that caused Telestrations to disappear.
- We've addressed an issue that caused JVC MP4 marks to be off by several frames.
- We've resolved an issue with Thunder security permissions reverting to default.
- We've addressed an issue that caused selecting multiple edits and dragging them down to the playlist tab area while holding the "Ctrl" key to combine them into one edit. This workflow has been updated to the expected behavior which is to open the edits separately.
- On a Windows 11 Standalone Machine, the Client Transcode Queue Tool does not populate, but the assets are successfully pushed.
- Users can view the queue via the Catapult Thunder Queue Tool on the Desktop.
- If users select "Include Audio" for Tentacle Time Code AVCHD Import, audio will bleed through from the right channel into the source media in Thunder. More info on Tentacle Time Code.
- We have seen longer import times for AVCHD Content (in Travel Mode and Connected to Server) due to anti-virus scanning.
- More information on resolving this issue via the Restricted User Tool can be found here.
- The Hotkey "Ctrl + Shift + 0" is a default Windows Hotkey so Color Tag #20 does not function properly.
Minimum Server Version
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- SQL Server 2019
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 11 Professional Version 22H2
- Windows 10 Professional Version 22H2
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit