Thunder Football version 18.104.22.168 is a client update that includes a new User View Sequence Mode and resolves a variety of bugs. Catapult recommends upgrading to this build for all editors and PCs that utilize a 12 or 13th Generation Intel Processor.
Jump To ➡️
We've introduced a new "User View Sequence" Mode.
- Please see the guide HERE.
- We've added the "View" Name into the media player.
We've made two updates to the "Auto-Import Raw Media Files" Menu:
- Ability to convert NFL Views for NCAA teams.
- Ability to create an edit during the import process.
- We've added support to resize the "Run Filters" dialog.
- We've permissioned Power Users to set default view sequences.
We've addressed a number of playback issues relating to Dell Machines with 12th and 13th Gen Intel Processors.
- 3460, 3480, 5430, 7670, 7680
- We've improved Surge Set load times.
- We've resolved an issue that was causing certain media to incorrectly pass flatten.
- We've fixed a TV Copy issue that caused intermittent playback issues.
- We've addressed an issue that caused CCM Media to not have any sound.
- We've fixed a problem that caused playback issues on machines without audio devices.
- We've resolved an issue with the Team Mapping Tool erroring out due to new leagues.
- We've fixed an issue related to publishing calculated fields.
- On a Windows 11 Standalone Machine, the Client Transcode Queue Tool does not populate, but the assets are successfully pushed.
- Users can view the queue via the Catapult Thunder Queue Tool on the Desktop.
- If users select "Include Audio" for Tentacle Time Code AVCHD Import, audio will bleed through from the right channel into the source media in Thunder. More info on Tentacle Time Code.
- We have seen longer import times for AVCHD Content (in Travel Mode and Connected to Server) due to anti-virus scanning.
- More information on resolving this issue via the Restricted User Tool can be found here.
- The Hotkey "Ctrl + Shift + 0" is a default Windows Hotkey so Color Tag #20 does not function properly.
- Imported JVC Media is off by several frames.
Minimum Server Version
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- SQL Server 2019
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 11 Professional Version 22H2
- Windows 10 Professional Version 22H2
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit