Thunder Football version 220.127.116.11 is a client update addressing feedback related to the NFL Four Angle Exchange workflow.
Jump To ➡️
We've updated the NFL Four Angle Exchange Workflow to allow users to select Scouted Backs or Non-Scouted Backs as their EZ preference in the GSIS Resolver and GSIS Auto-Resolver.
- Updated NFL Four Angle Exchange Workflow Guide linked HERE.
We've updated the GSIS Resolver and GSIS Auto-Resolver to allow teams to resolve masters with more than four angles and still convert the EZHBT and EZVBT to EZ and EZ2.
- Note: In order for the conversion to take place, EZHBT and/or EZVBT need to be the third and fourth angle of the master.
- On a Windows 11 Standalone Machine, the Client Transcode Queue Tool does not populate, but the assets are successfully pushed.
- Users can view the queue via the Catapult Thunder Queue Tool on the Desktop.
- If a machine does not have an audio device connected and Audio Playback Disabled is enabled, video playback does not function. The workaround is to plug in a headset/connect any audio device or disable Audio Playback Disabled.
- If users select "Include Audio" for Tentacle Time Code AVCHD Import, audio will bleed through from the right channel into the source media in Thunder. More info on Tentacle Time Code.
- We have seen longer import times for AVCHD Content (in Travel Mode and Connected to Server) due to anti-virus scanning.
- More information on resolving this issue via the Restricted User Tool can be found here.
- The Hotkey "Ctrl + Shift + 0" is a default Windows Hotkey so Color Tag #20 does not function properly.
- Imported JVC Media is off by several frames.
Minimum Server Version
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- SQL Server 2019
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 11 Professional Version 22H2
- Windows 10 Professional Version 22H2
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit