Thunder Football version 126.96.36.199 is a required Client, TC Sync, and Media Upload Service update for all NFL and NCAA Teams importing NFL Games.
This release includes NFL Four Angle Exchange workflow updates and a variety of bug fixes
Jump To ➡️
- We've implemented the NFL Four Angle Exchange Workflow.
- Including updates to the NCAA Workflow. Guide linked HERE.
- We've made an update to programmatically set Refresh Rates on monitors or default displays to 60 Hz if Thunder detects it is set to 59 Hz or below during launch.
- This was implemented due to reports of poor video playback on displays with a refresh rate of 59 Hz or below.
- We've added the ability to view and reactivate deleted Thunder users in the Thunder Administration Section.
- We've included a Right-Click "Export to Hub" option.
- We've increased the limit for the number of text boxes on a Text Overlay to 40.
- We've resolved an issue that caused pixelated playback on laptops with NVidia cards.
- We've fixed an issue that caused the horizontal scroll to not function in the playlist section.
- We've resolved an issue that caused trimmed edits to show 0 plays.
- We've fixed an issue that caused inaccurate bitrates in the cloud.
- We've resolved the following two Windows 11 bugs:
- The first Voiceover attempt produced an edit with an audio track 2-3 seconds behind the recorded positions.
- TC LAN Sync Service did not automatically start on Transcode Server (TC-10 running Windows 11).
- If a machine does not have an audio device connected and Audio Playback Disabled is enabled, video playback does not function. The workaround is to plug in a headset/connect any audio device or disable Audio Playback Disabled.
- Due to a NETBIOS character limit, a name longer than 15 characters causes the xosadmin user to fail, resulting in Sync failures.
- If users select "Include Audio" for Tentacle Time Code AVCHD Import, audio will bleed through from the right channel into the source media in Thunder. More info on Tentacle Time Code.
- We have seen longer import times for AVCHD Content (in Travel Mode and Connected to Server) due to anti-virus scanning.
- More information on resolving this issue via the Restricted User Tool can be found here.
- The Hotkey "Ctrl + Shift + 0" is a default Windows Hotkey so Color Tag #20 does not function properly.
- Imported JVC Media is off by several frames.
- A recent Windows Update intermittently disables "HTTP Activation" setting which can cause issues with Thunder. Please reach out to customer support for a batch file or follow the below steps to enable this setting manually:
- Windows Start --> Turn Windows Features On or Off.
- Expand the .NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Services --> Expand WCF Services.
- Check if the "HTTP Activation" checkbox is checked.
- If it's not checked, select it and install the feature.
Minimum Server Version
- Client, TC Sync, Media Upload Service
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- SQL Server 2019
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 11 Professional Version 22H2
- Windows 10 Professional Version 22H2
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit