Thunder Football version 188.8.131.52 is an optional server and client release. This release includes Windows 11 Support and a critical bug fix.
Jump To ➡️
- Implemented MixPanel Diagnostics to provide Catapult detailed information about Thunder usage and crash reports.
- We've verified support for Windows 11.
- Please see the two known issues in the Known Issues Section below.
- TC Sync Improvements with Large Data Sync - ensure TCP Port 8083 is open through Firewalls.
- We've resolved a video playback issue where the video would pause when switching views.
- We've resolved an issue that caused users to not be able to modify the PlayNumber field.
- On Dell 5430s, Thunder freezes after 3.5 hours while playing back media with text overlays.
- This is resolved with Windows 11.
- There are two known issues related to Windows 11:
- The first Voiceover attempt produces an edit with an audio track that is 2-3 seconds behind the recorded positions. The next voiceover (without restarting Thunder) will produce significantly better results.
- TC LAN Sync Service does not automatically start on your Transcode Server (TC-10 running Windows 11). The current workaround is to manually start the service, or remain on Windows 10.
- Due to a NETBIOS character limit, a name longer than 15 characters causes the xosadmin user to fail, resulting in Sync failures.
- If users select "Include Audio" for Tentacle Time Code AVCHD Import, audio will bleed through from the right channel into the source media in Thunder. More info on Tentacle Time Code.
- We have seen longer import times for AVCHD Content (in Travel Mode and Connected to Server) due to anti-virus scanning.
- More information on how to resolve this issue via the Restricted User Tool can be found here.
- The Hotkey "Ctrl + Shift + 0" is a default Windows Hotkey so Color Tag #20 does not function properly.
- Imported JVC Media is off by several frames.
- A recent Windows Update intermittently disables "HTTP Activation" setting which can cause issues with Thunder. Please reach out to customer support for a batch file or follow the below steps to manually enable this setting:
- Windows Start --> Turn Windows Features On or Off.
- Expand the .NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Services --> Expand WCF Services.
- Check if the "HTTP Activation" checkbox is checked.
- If it's not checked, select it and install the feature.
Minimum Server Version
- Server, Client
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- SQL Server 2019
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 11 Professional Version 22H2
- Windows 10 Professional Version 22H2
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit