Thunder Football version 188.8.131.52 is the start of season release. This includes Windows Server 2019 Support, Thunder to Hub Integration, and resolves a variety of bugs.
Jump To ➡️
- We've verified support for Windows Server Operating System 2019.
- We've included support for the Thunder to Hub integration.
- Please see the user guide HERE to learn more about this add-on.
- Please inquire with your BDM to enable this add-on.
- We've fixed an issue that caused an "Unable to load the media for this item" error to appear any time the user attempted to add a view and then trim the media.
- We've resolved an issue that caused Voiceover to not complete on Dell Latitude 7320 Detachable Machines.
- We've fixed an issue that caused the licensing service to error out while trying to get information from SSO.
- We've resolved an issue that caused frame inaccuracy on transcoded media.
- We've fixed an issue that caused duplicate Cloud Database Versions to appear in the Systems Settings Table after install.
- On Dell 5430s, Thunder freezes after 3.5 hours while playing back media with text overlays.
- This is resolved with Windows 11.
- Due to a NETBIOS character limit, a name longer than 15 characters causes the xosadmin user to fail, resulting in Sync failures.
- If users select "Include Audio" for Tentacle Time Code AVCHD Import, audio will bleed through from the right channel into the source media in Thunder. More info on Tentacle Time Code.
- We have seen longer import times for AVCHD Content (in Travel Mode and Connected to Server) due to anti-virus scanning.
- More information on how to resolve this issue via the Restricted User Tool can be found here.
- The Hotkey "Ctrl + Shift + 0" is a default Windows Hotkey so Color Tag #20 does not function properly.
- Imported JVC Media is off by several frames.
- A recent Windows Update intermittently disables "HTTP Activation" setting which can cause issues with Thunder. Please reach out to customer support for a batch file or follow the below steps to manually enable this setting:
- Windows Start --> Turn Windows Features On or Off.
- Expand the .NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Services --> Expand WCF Services.
- Check if the "HTTP Activation" checkbox is checked.
- If it's not checked, select it and install the feature.
Minimum Server Version
- Server, Client, Media Service, TC Sync Service, License Service
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- SQL Server 2019
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 11 Professional Version 22H2
- Windows 10 Professional Version 22H2
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit