Thunder Football version 220.127.116.11 is a client and Play Data Updater release that resolves a variety of critical bugs.
This is a required update for teams who leverage the Exchange --> Thunder workflow.
Jump To ➡️
- We've added a User Setting to allow the user to adjust the size of a tab in the playlist.
- We've updated Thunder Connect Services to allow for future updates related to the Thundercloud Universal application.
- We've resolved an issue with Dell Latitude 5430 laptops that caused secondary display issues.
- We've fixed an issue that caused video extended to a second monitor to appear cut off.
- We've improved performance with playback while using the Westy Remote.
- We've resolved an issue that caused Thunder to intermittently crash during AVCHD Import.
- We've fixed the PFF date range issue that caused Exchange --> Thunder Auto-Resolve to not function.
- We've resolved the error that caused Snapshots to fail if the user selected the "Generate Both" option within Manage Travel Folders.
- We've updated the "Create Edit from Master" dialog to allow users to save duplicate edit and master names.
- We've resolved the installer failures that occurred with Crowd Strike.
- We've fixed the issues that caused sorting and saving issues within the playlist.
- Due to a NETBIOS character limit, a name longer than 15 characters causes the xosadmin user to fail, resulting in Sync failures.
- If users select "Include Audio" for Tentacle Time Code AVCHD Import, audio will bleed through from the right channel into the source media in Thunder. More info on Tentacle Time Code.
- We have seen longer import times for AVCHD Content (in Travel Mode and Connected to Server) due to anti-virus scanning.
- More information on how to resolve this issue via the Restricted User Tool can be found here.
- The Hotkey "Ctrl + Shift + 0" is a default Windows Hotkey so Color Tag #20 does not function properly.
- Imported JVC Media is off by several frames.
- A recent Windows Update intermittently disables "HTTP Activation" setting which can cause issues with Thunder. Please reach out to customer support for a batch file or follow the below steps to manually enable this setting:
- Windows Start --> Turn Windows Features On or Off.
- Expand the .NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Services --> Expand WCF Services.
- Check if the "HTTP Activation" checkbox is checked.
- If it's not checked, select it and install the feature.
Minimum Server Version
- Client, Play Data Updater, Connect Services
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2019
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 21H2
- Windows 10 Professional Version 21H1
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit