Thunder Football version 220.127.116.11 is an optional client release to resolve a travel mode issue.
Jump To ➡️
- We've resolved an issue that prevented Thunder clients from reconnecting to to the server after a failure attempting to enter travel mode.
- We have seen longer import times for AVCHD Content (in Travel Mode and Connected to Server) due to anti-virus scanning.
- Please reach out to customer support for a batch file to resolve this issue if you encounter it. More information on anti-virus exclusions can be found here.
- There are two issues related to JVC Media:
- After combining Master Edits, the media is showing offline with the error "No Media For This Play".
- Imported JVC Media is off by several frames.
- During Travel Mode Sync, the "Synchronization Succeeded" dialog disappears behind Thunder. The current workaround is to exit Thunder or select the "Enter Travel Mode" button.
- A recent Windows Update intermittently disables "HTTP Activation" setting which can cause issues with Thunder. Please reach out to customer support for a batch file or follow the below steps to manually enable this setting:
- Windows Start --> Turn Windows Features On or Off.
- Expand the .NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Services --> Expand WCF Services.
- Check if the "HTTP Activation" checkbox is checked.
- If it's not checked, select it and install the feature.
Minimum Server Version
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2019
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 21H2
- Windows 10 Professional Version 21H1
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit
Please sign in to leave a comment.