Thunder Football version 220.127.116.11 is an optional client update. This release includes improvements to copy workflows and addresses a variety of bugs. Please see the release details below.
Jump To ➡️
- Bug Fixes
- Known Issues
- Support Details
We've added a checkmark indicator that a master has had PFF data attached to it.
Note: This checkmark indicator will only appear for games resolved in this build and forward. The following workflows will set the PFF column to checked state:
Manual PFF Resolver
Play Data Updater
Update Data dialog accessed from PFF Resolver
- Note: This checkmark indicator will only appear for games resolved in this build and forward. The following workflows will set the PFF column to checked state:
- We've created a single UI to allow users to create, rename, and distribute edits to multiple folders.
- We've updated the Copy Master Edit for SOB UI to allow users to more easily rename and distribute the master.
- We've added a right-click menu to copy masters or edits to multiple folders.
- We’ve included updates to enable Intel Mode for additional hardware types.
- We've fixed an issue that caused PFF resolved secondary Special Teams edits to lose their media reference.
- We've resolved an issue that caused Exchange to Thunder content to flood the Thunder queue and error out.
- Users will receive an unhandled exception when using the mini-thumbnail preview in the Marking Tool when enabled by VPN Priority.
- The last GOP from the previous view will be displayed when playing back media through Thundercloud.
Create Edits from Masters
Users can either right-click and select "Master Edit" --> "Create Edits from Master(s)" or select short-cut key CTRL-E.
Both the right-click and short-cut keys will launch the following dialog where users can create one or more edits from one or more Masters. Users can also update the "New Edit Name" and select file locations.
Copy Master Edit for SOB
Users can either right-click and select "Tools" --> "Copy Master Edit(s) for SOB" or select short-cut key CTRL-F.
Both the right-click and short-cut keys will launch the following dialog where users can update the "New Master and/or Edit Name", choose to Maintain Play Data Updates, create additional edits, and select file locations.
Copy Masters or Edits to Multiple Folders
Users now have the ability to right-click on one or more edits or masters and select "Copy to Multiple Folders".
This will launch the Working Set Selection dialog where users can select Masters or Edits and copy them to multiple folders.
Minimum Server Version
- Client, Media Service, Play Data Updater
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2012 SP4
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 21H1
- Windows 10 Professional Version 20H2
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit