To open Thunder, Replication Settings must be set to point a machine at the Thunder Database
- Locate the Exchange Agent in the System Tray. Note that it may be hidden in the extended menu, within the "^" symbol
- Right-click the Exchange Agent and select "Options"
- Select the Replication Tab, it's likely that only the Local Subscription name is filled out. If the name there does not match the name of the computer, Contact Thunder Support
- For the Publisher, enter your server name, followed by "\CoachingSolns" (For example, thunderdb\coachingsolns)
- For Publisher Login, enter:
For Snapshot Login, enter:
- Press OK and the dialogue box should close. It may take a moment. If you receive any errors, re-enter the info, and contact Thunder Support if it continues to error.
- If the machine will need to enter Travel Mode and be away from the server at some point, select the "Create" button in the lower left of Replication Window