Issue: Push Now as well as Show In ThunderCloud is not available within manage gameplans
In Manage Game Plans, the ability to push to cloud as well as the show in ThunderCloud checkbox is not available.
List of Symptoms
- Checkbox is missing in red section when looking at Game Plans:
Ability to push a gameplan to the cloud as well as select the box to show a game plan in the cloud
Cause of missing checkbox
When Thunder was installed, "Enable ThunderCloud" wasn't selected on install
Resolution or Troubleshooting Steps:
You can solve this simply by uninstalling and reinstalling Thunder and selecting "Enable ThunderCloud" on install or by following the steps below.
- Close Thunder
- Right-Click the desktop Icon for Thunder and select "Open File Location" (or browse Windows Explorer to "C:\Program Files (x86)\XOS Technologies\Thunder"
- Right-click Thunder2.exe.config and select Open With>Notepad
- If notepad doesn't appear, select "Choose another app"
- Then select "More apps" and select "Notepad" from the list
- In Notepad, control-f and find "cloud" to jump to the line
<!-- Enable ThunderCloud functionality? -->
<add key="ThunderCloudEnabled" value="false"/>
- change the "false" to "true"
- Save and exit Notepad
- Launch Thunder, Games>Manage Game Plans, open a game plan, and confirm the checkbox now exists