In some instances, you may wish to watch video in Thunder at faster-than-realtime, or change your Fast-Forward or Rewind Speed
Steps For Changing Playback Speed:
- Launch Thunder
- Load Video
- Right-Click the play icon, and select a speed. This also works for the play in reverse function
- This setting will stay as such until changed, or Thunder is closed
Steps for Changing Fast-Forward and Rewind Speed
There are two ways of accomplishing this
- The first is through the settings:
- Within the settings, alter the Default FF Speed and Default REW Speed, then click OK
The second option is to:
- Load a video
- Right-click the fast forward and the rewind settings, and change speed as desired.
- Note that the next time Thunder is re-opened, it will revert to the default setting from the prior section
Please sign in to leave a comment.