Issue: Video Not Available In ThunderCloud
Coaches or Players are not seeing edits within ThunderCloud on either the iOS Mobile App or the Windows 10 app.
List of Symptoms
- Edits do not display when looking for them in the ThunderCloud app
- When trying to play edits in the cloud, the video player displays Media Not Available
Cause of Video Not Available In ThunderCloud
- The media is not transcoded and pushed to the cloud
- The database sync has not occurred, so the actual edits are not visible
Resolution or Troubleshooting Steps:
- The media has not been pushed to the Cloud.
- If utilizing a MicroServer, ensure the ThunderCloud Sync Utility is open and running.
- If the above steps do not resolve the issue, contact email@example.com