How to setup Face ID on the iOS Mobile App
Minimum Requirements :
. iOS version 13.3 or higher.
. Thundercloud iOS app needs to be 19.3.9 or higher.
Setting Up Face ID on iPad or iPhone:
1. Go into the settings of your iPad or iPhone .
2. Once in the settings, locate the Face ID & Passcode option.
3. In the Face ID & Passcode option, select Set Up Face ID and proceed to setup facial recognition your iOS device.
4. When finished setting up facial recognition through the iOS settings sign into the Thundercloud iOS app.
5. Once you have signed into the Thundercloud iOS app locate the settings tab on the bottom left of the screen.
6. In the settings you will have the option to enable Face Login.
7. After enabling Face Login you will want to logout of the app and then relaunch.
8. Once you launch the app again you will get a prompt asking you " Do you want to allow Thundercloud to use Face ID?". Clicking ok to this prompt will allow you to use facial recognition moving forward.
Please sign in to leave a comment.