Thunder Football version 22.214.171.124 is a client-only update for customers who've already upgraded their server to version 126.96.36.199. Please see the release details below.
Jump To ➡️
- We made improvements to the intercut tool.
- Remembers the last settings used.
- Displays play count, ODK, and duplicate view tracks at the same time.
- We updated user permissions so Administrators cannot move or delete server assets.
- We improved VPN Priority indicators (including icons and a post-login alert).
- We included an "include audio" option to the JVC Import menu.
- We incorporated an Update Media Properties support tool for Thunder Super Administrators.
- We fixed an issue where media exported from Thunder, with Powerpoint or title slides, was unable to be played after importing.
- We updated the stopwatch so it correctly calculates the time when being used on 720p media.
- We solved the intercutting issue which removed the required media element information to decrease media load times.
- We updated the overlay on PFF hang time to round to two decimal places.
- Users will receive an unhandled exception when using the mini-thumbnail preview in the Marking Tool when the VPN Priority is enabled.
- The last GOP from the previous view will display when playing back media through Thundercloud.
Improved VPN Indicators
- Thunder users will notice new 'on' and 'off' icons as well as a notification alerting users they have launched in VPN Mode. This dialog will also allow users to disable VPN mode if they would like.
Minimum Server Version
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2012 SP4
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 21H1
- Windows 10 Professional Version 20H2
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit