Issue with Media from a Phone/iPad in Thunder
After importing media from a Phone or iPad, the film plays upside down or is distorted in Thunder.
Resolution or Troubleshooting Steps:
- If not already installed, install the Transcode Listener
- Download the .txt file attached below.
- Remove the .txt from the name.
- Put the .bat file in the same location as the original raw media file.
- Double click on the .bat file to run it.
- It should create an output folder with the new file in it.
- Import the file from the output folder.
- If you have a data file that you would like to import with the media, import the files from the same location.