- Font Size on Text Overlay is Changing
- After creating/editing the text overlay, the font size gets larger, changing how it looks in Thunder
- The computer's Display Settings are not set correctly.
- Type 'Display Settings' in the search bar on the computer.
- Scroll to Scale and Layout
- Change the Scaling to 100% and Display Resolution to 1920 x 1080
- Relaunch Thunder and reset the font size of the overlay *
This only needs to be done on the machine creating or editing the overlays. As long as a machine doesn't open the overlay tool window, the font size will not change.
*Note that sometimes a computer reboot is needed in order to allow for these settings to stick