Imported Edits to iPads and iPhones using iTunes
Export Plays for Trade (Gameday Edit):
- Right Click on the Edit to export, select Tools>Export Video/Plays for Trade...
- On an autocutup right click and select Export Vide/Plays for Trade...
- In the ensuing Export for Trade window, select "Game-Day i-Pad/Win 8" under Output file type.
- Select the Output Folder for where the edit and folder should be created.
- With the checkbox for Overwrite Game Day Display Name selected, give the edit a name.
- Note that without that option selected, the edit will go off of the Home Team, Away Team and Date selections. These selections are not necessary if overwriting with a game day display name.
- Click Ok.
Import to iPad or iPhone using iTunes:
- With device connected to Thunder laptop, open iTunes.
- Select the device icon in the upper left of the window.
- From the device screen in iTunes, on the left side under Settings, select "File Sharing."
- From the File Sharing window click on the ThunderCloud App under the list of Apps.
- Click and drag the outputted folders from Export for Trade and drop the folder into the list of 'ThunderCloud Documents'
- Let the files completely copy and close out.
- On the iPad or iPhone open the ThunderCloud app and select "Imported Media", do not sign in with ThunderCloud credentials.
Please sign in to leave a comment.