The Setting menu allows you to set your preferred download location and filter assets that are downloaded to the client. You can access the Settings menu by right-clicking on the system tray icon and selecting Settings.
This article covers the following sections:
During the installation, a series of folders, which manage the upload and download of all assets, are created in the Documents section for the logged-in user. Three shortcuts are installed on your desktop that link to these folders. You can update the location of these folders by right-clicking on the tray application and choosing Settings.
- Game Exchange Upload Folder
- This is the upload folder for all Game Exchange content.
- All files in this folder must have game properties set before they’re uploaded.
- My Vault Upload Folder
- This is the upload folder for any My Vault content.
- Downloads Folder
- This is the folder where downloads (Game Exchange and My Vault) will occur.
Each console application can be configured to download items based on your preferences. Filters can be configured by side of ball, as well as by team. Settings are specific to the client machines - so you’ll need to set each client individually.
- Filter by Type
- Only the selected exchange file types will be downloaded to the machine.
- Items will be downloaded into folders named by their ODK type.
- Offense: Only games exchange files associated with the scouted team’s offense.
- Defense: Game exchange files associated with the selected team’s defense.
- Kick: Game exchange files associated with the selected team’s special teams.
- Program: Game order (opening kickoff to the last play of the game) associated with the selected team.
- Other: Any other file associated with the game (TV, PDF, XML, etc.).
- Filter Teams
- This menu allows a user to designate which team(s) content can be included or excluded from the local machine during the download process. Clicking Pick Teams will open the Team Selection menu.
- My Team
- This will assign the shooter organization if it’s unable to be determined through the .exchange.
- This selection controls the number of concurrent threads used during the upload and download process based on available bandwidth.
How to Filter Teams
You can filter which teams assets download to your machine. This can help you to earmark content for direct ingest or prioritize a machine available for an important file.
After enabling the Filter Teams checkbox click on Pick Teams.
The pick teams window will open. This window allows you to include or exclude assets from one or more teams.
- Include: Only the selected team(s) owned assets will download to the machine.
- Exclude: None of the selected teams owned assets will download to the machine.
Please sign in to leave a comment.