Thunder WUA 220.127.116.11 Notes
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional version 1709 or later
- We’ve added a new Multi-Angle mode that allows users to control up to four angles at one time.
- Users can multi-select and flag plays within a playlist.
- We’ve hardcoded a password lock for closing and logging out of the application - users must type 1 to exit. This feature is only available for baseball and softball users.
- We’ve updated the Player Station to allow users to run filters against an entire team.
- Playlists will be returned in game order from the most recent game to the oldest game when searching throughout the application.
- Five additional reports have been added to the Breakdown section.
- Users can print all reports in Breakdown and Matchup sections.
- We’ve added a Load Settings and Clear All option in the Breakdown and Matchup sections.
- Tooltips have been added to the navigation pane.
- We’ve improved video playback performance while using Multi-View.
- We updated the criteria used to calculate statistics in the Breakdown and Matchup sections.
- We’ve optimized load times for multi-angle masters and edits.
- VR is playing incorrectly on imported edits (appears as fish-eye).
- Flagging plays will not work when focus is on the pop-out player.
- BIS Hit location field is not available.
- Thunder Telestrations will not respect the Stop on Teaching Point option.
- Users have a new media play option called Multi-Angle which is accessed through the Media Player icon.
- Users can configure their media player to display between one and four angles at a time.
- Users select the views through the View Builder on the right side of the media player directly above the playlist.
- There are eight view modes available.
Multi-select plays in the Playlist
- Users can select multiple plays in the playlist with a combination of the Shift and Ctrl keys.
- Users must hold the keys down in order to maintain the multi-select. Releasing the keys will deselect all plays.
- After selecting plays, users can click on the Flag button - this will flag all of the selected plays. If all of the plays are currently flagged clicking the button will remove the flag.
Password Lock to Close
- We’ve added a password lock when users attempt to logout or close the application in order to prevent users from accidentally closing the app.
- The password is currently hardcoded and users must enter 1 to logout or close.
Player Station - Team Filters
- Users can run filters against a team by choosing a team and leaving the player dropdown blank.
- By default - the filter group will automatically update to the first filter group with Team in its name.
Default Playlist Sort Order
- When running a search through the Player Station, Breakdown or Matchup sections the playlist returned will be sorted by game from the most recent to the oldest.
- This requires that customers are on server version 18.104.22.168 or stand alone Connect Services version 22.214.171.124 or newer on their Thunder network.
- We’ve added five reports to the Breakdown section.
- Batting Average By Pitch Zone: A display of batting averages based on the pitch zone.
- Pitch Type by Pitch Zone: A display of the pitch types based on the pitch zone.
- Pitch Type By Count - Pivot Table: A pivot table view of pitch types based on count.
- Pitch Type By Count - Pie Chart: A pie chart view of pitch types based on count.
- Pitch Type By Count - Pitch Plot: A pitch plot view based on count.
- We’ve added an option to print all reports from the Breakdown page.
- Users will have two options when clicking the Print Icon.
- Print Current Report
- Print All Reports
Load Settings and Clear All
- Users can load their saved search settings by clicking on the Load Settings icon in the Player Station, Breakdown, Matchup and Game Log.
- Users can Clear All settings in the Breakdown and Matchup sections - this will set all pitcher, hitter and filter selections back to their default settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.