The Antrica is a multi-angle network capture device that can be used with Thunder Hockey. The Antrica is a good option for users who capture 3-4 video angles per game as it supports up to four SDI connections on a single device.
Table of Contents
Configuration and Set Up
1. In "SDI Main" disable every protocol with the exception of RTSP:
2. For the "RTSP" protocol, make sure “RTSP TCP:” is set to TCP
3. The other "SDI Main" settings should be set to the below:
“Set Stream Venc": H.264
“Key Interval“: 15
- “Bitrate": 5500
“Encoded Size": 1280x720
“Encoding Frame Rate": 60
4. Click Apply to Save those settings.
5. In the "Extended" Settings section, select "Audio Setting" and ensure the following settings are set to the below:
"Audio Codec": AAC
“RTSP audio encode": AAC
6. Click Apply to Save those settings.
7. If all of the settings are configured correctly, the "Video parameters" section should reflect the below:
8. Repeat the steps above for each camera angle.
Please sign in to leave a comment.