When on Thunder 2021, and Windows 10 builds: 2004, 20H2, and 21H1, Local Asset Management Service will upload slower than in the past. To fix this, we can apply a change in the configuration of the service.
- Open Explorer and navigate to "C:\Program Files (x86)\XOS Technologies\Thunder"
- Locate the LocalAssetManagementService.exe.config file. Right click and select Open With. If notepad is listed, use that. If not, select "Choose another app..."
Select Notepad from the list (Note that it you may need to expand More Apps" to find it)
- Press Control-F to bring up the Find dialogue, and search for "UploadBlockSizeKB"
- Change the value from 128 to 330 and then save the document and close it.
- Open the Windows Start menu (press the Windows key on your keyboard, or select the logo in the lower left) and search for "Services" and open it. Note, in some cases you may need to run this as an administrator to be able to manipulate the services
- Locate the Catapult Local Asset Management Service, select it, and select Restart
Please sign in to leave a comment.