Issue: The ThunderCloud Windows Universal App crashes when trying to launch it
When trying to launch the ThunderCloud Win UA, the app will crash as soon as you double-click on the icon and the launch sequence starts.
List of Symptoms
- The ThunderCloud app crashes and the user isn't able to launch it and login.
The ThunderCloud Universal app should launch successfully and the user should be able to login and view cloud-base media.
Cause of ThunderCloud Win UA Crashing
- The user has the high-contrast option enabled on their machine.
Resolution or Troubleshooting Steps:
- Right-click on the desktop and select personalize.
- Scroll down to Related Settings and look for High Contrast Settings.
- Make sure this is not enabled.
Please sign in to leave a comment.