Thunder Football version 184.108.40.206 is an optional server or Cloud Settings Manager update only. This server update addresses a bug in the Data Entry tool which prevents users play data from saving. A stand-alone Cloud Settings Manager is available for users who'd like to update their Cloud Gameplan Manager SQL job without a server upgrade. Customers who'd like both updates will only need to update their server.
- We fixed a bug that prevented users from saving data through the Data Entry tool.
- We addressed an issue that caused the Cloud Gameplans Manager to incorrectly populate the Thundercloud transcode queue.
- The Server Admin Tool will not display Thunder Security Permissions. This will be updated as part of a future server release.
- The application will crash if the Transcode Queue Tool is closed while auto-refreshing.
- Cloud Settings Manager
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2012 SP4
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 1909
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit
Please sign in to leave a comment.