Thunder Football version 18.104.22.168 is a client only update which includes features focused on a higher level of security for your media and data.
Please note: Customers currently on Thunder 20 should plan on updating all client machines to this build as our new security permissions could cause a benign backward compatibility issue. If you feel you be impacted by this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Features
- Bug Fixes
- Support Details
- Super Administrators have the ability to set playfields as read-only for individual Thunder users.
- Super Administrators have the ability to modify access media and data through Security Permission groups.
- We've updated the Trim Scoreboard feature within the Marking Tool to allow users to trim scoreboards from the start or the end of a clip.
- We fixed an issue that caused the Import Audio option to disappear in the AVCHD and JVC Import windows.
- We fixed a bug that prevented users from being able to save Denied Fields when creating a new user.
- The Server Admin Tool will not display Thunder Security Permissions. This will be updated as part of a future server release.
- The application will crash if the Transcode Queue Tool is closed while auto-refreshing.
The Trim Scoreboard feature in the Marking Tool has been updated so users can choose to trim scoreboard clips from the start of a clip or the end of a clip.
Choosing to trim from the start of the clip will maintain the mark in and adjust the mark out.
Choosing to trim from the end of the clip will maintain the mark out and adjust the mark in.
Read Only Playfields
Super Administrators have the ability to set playfields as read-only for a Thunder user. When a field is set to read-only the user will see the playfield, but will be unable to modify it regardless of their Thunder role. Read-only permissions can be set on any playfield and can be especially helpful for third-party resolved data like GSIS or PFF.
Read Only Playfields are set in the Users section of Administration.
Selecting Edit Fields will open a menu for a user to choose which playfields will be set to read-only for the selected user. Choosing Copy Fields will open a user selection menu to choose which users read-only playfields are copied to the selected user.
Thunder Security Permissions provide Super Administrators a tool to restrict which Thunder users have access to media and data export tools. Settings are configured through the Users area of the Administration section.
An overview of of the feature is available here ➡️ Thunder Security Permissions
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2012 SP4
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 1909
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit