|Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
|• Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
|• Microsoft Windows Server 2016
|Supported Client Operating Systems
|• Windows 10 Professional Version 1903
|Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
|• Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit
|• Server (optional), Client
- We've exposed the EBIS and MLB ID's in the Personnel and Roster sections.
- We've improved performance when adding an Asset Management Volume to the Asset Management section of Thunder and the Server Admin Tool.
- We've fixed a bug that prevented users from using custom login credentials on multiple cameras through the RTSP string.
- We fixed an issue that caused certain .mp4 media files to error when combining files through Import Raw Media.
- The application will crash if the Transcode Queue Tool is closed while auto-refreshing.
- Edits with 1080i media must-have game properties set in order to Export for Trade.