|Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System|
|• Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9|
|• Microsoft Windows Server 2016|
|Supported Client Operating Systems|
|• Windows 10 Professional Version 1809 Build w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9|
|Supported Versions of Microsoft Office|
|• Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit|
| • Client, Play Data Updater
- We've updated the PFF Resolver tool to better support additional leagues, including the XFL.
- We fixed a bug that prevented Dashboard users from being able to launch a playlist in Thunder.
- The application will crash if the Transcode Queue Tool is closed while auto-refreshing.
Before Resolving The XFL Games
- Communicate with Pro Football Focus to Ensure You are Licensed
- Create the XFL League in Thunder
- Administration - Data Management - Leagues
- Map the XFL Teams
- PFF Resolver Tool - Setup - Team Mapping- League is XFL
- If you do not have the teams created, you can create within the tool.