|Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
|• Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
|• Microsoft Windows Server 2016
|Supported Client Operating Systems
|• Windows 10 Professional Version 1809 Build w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
|Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
|• Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit
| • Client
• GSIS Update Utility
• Connect Services
- Users have an option to create a secondary master within the PFF and SIS resolvers.
- The Thunder PFF GetMessageXML has been updated to translate PFF team codes to Thunder team codes based off the Team Mapping tool within the resolver. This will allows teams to pull plays from the proper perspective via the PFF Ultimate website.
- Users view selection is now sticky between Thunder sessions.
- We've removed the STATS Resolver.
- We fixed an issue that prevented sub-reports from being run in Game Analysis.
- We fixed a bug that caused marks being off after transcoding Sony ZXW-150 and UMR-20 media via a CCM.
- We fixed a resize bug that caused Thunder to become the topmost program in Windows and prevented access to any other programs.
- We fixed an issue that caused V-Mail properties to be lost after a relaunch of Thunder.
- We fixed an issue that caused resize issues with title slides and flattened images on NVIDIA only machines.
- We fixed an 'Invalid File Created' error that occurred during Export for Trade.
- We corrected an issue that caused the GSIS Play Description field to be limited to 256 characters.
- The application will crash if the Transcode Queue Tool is closed while auto-refreshing.
PFF & SIS Resolver Updates
- The PFF and SIS resolvers have been updated to allow users to create a secondary master edits.
- This will allow users to have both versions receive play data updates from PFF and SIS.
- In order to better support this workflow the following updates have been made to the PFF and SIS resolvers.
- Users can only select master edits to resolve against. General edits will not be displayed in the Video Master selection area.
- Game properties will be set on the resulting master edits, rather than the edits.
- ODK values will be flipped between the primary and secondary edit.
- We've removed the (Resolved) text from completed masters.
- Users can choose to create a secondary master without having to create a primary or secondary edit.