|Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
|• Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
|• Microsoft Windows Server 2016
|Supported Client Operating Systems
|• Windows 10 Professional Version 1809 Build w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
|Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
|• Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit
We've added a user option to display Network User Share Folders by default in Edit and Scout Stations.
- We fixed a bug that caused the duplicate Cloud Setting Manager shortcuts when using the CSM installer.
- We corrected an issue with the Media Upload Service that caused JPG's and PPT slides to incorrectly push.
- We fixed an issue with the Media Upload Service that incorrectly labelled VR content as being in an error state.
- We fixed a bug that caused the GSIS Auto Resolver to improperly search for games due to conflicting GSIS Game ID's from previous seasons.
- We corrected an issue that prevented users from syncing a local GSIS database when connected to an Azure DB.
- We've updated the Play Data Updater so it overwrites data with a 1900 timestamp on legacy databases.
- We've added additional checks for Grooveeex.dll that cause exceptions when trying to create Portable Organizers.
- The application will crash if the Transcode Queue Tool is closed while auto-refreshing.
- Running a sub-report within Game Analysis will cause an unhandled exception.
- Play Data Updater will not update 2019 PFF data automatically
Display Network Users Share Folders
- A new option has been added to the Organizer area of the Settings section that allows users to choose to display Network User Share Folders at startup in Edit and Scout Stations.
- This is a user setting that is turned off by default.
- Selecting the option will display the folders on any machine that the user logs in to.