Create a Game Plan
- In Edit Station, click on the Games button and select Manage Game Plans from the dropdown
- Click on the Add new folder to the current folder button to create folders for each season
- With the appropriate season folder selected, click the Add a new Game Plan to the current folder button
- Name the Game Plan
- Set the Scouted League and Team
- Is Self Scout is used for GSIS Import (NFL only)
- If the Team is not already in the list, click New to add a new Team
- Selecting Available Groups
- In most cases, all three O/D/K groups will be selected
- Checking the box next to group makes it part of the Game Plan
- Highlight the group to set the folders for that side of ball
- Game Plan Date is used for GSIS import and should be set for the entire season (Ex. 8/1/2014 – 3/1/2015)
- Show in Cloud is used to make the Game Plan available for ThunderCloud (if enabled)
- Push Now is used to push media in the Game Plan to ThunderCloud (if enabled)
- Main Share Folder: Sets the path to the Shared Folder which contains all the video folders for the coaches to see in Coaching Station Playback
- Data Entry (Games) Folder: Select the Masters folder in the organizer. The edits in this folder will be used for reports.
- Hot Folder: Set a folder within the Network Shared Folders to which coaches can save personal edits they wish to share to the entire staff.
- PlayTools Binder Folder: This is the area for weekly PlayTools Binder
Please sign in to leave a comment.