- Double-click on a Master Edit to open for Marking
- Click Setup Views to set appropriate view(s) for the master
- To re-apply views, click the Binocular button
- Use the right and left arrow keys to play media and hit 1 to create a new play and 2 to set the mark out
- If there is not extra video between plays that needs to be cut out, hit 1 to create a mark in and the out will automatically be set based on the number of frames set for End Auto Pre-Roll.
- Mark the snap or other event and use the Rollback Clips button to move the mark to a certain point before the event (ex. 2 seconds)
- Log ODK values by using the F5 through F12 keys or by clicking on the buttons in the ODK Values area
- Log values are persistent and logical. For example, if the first play is KO, the next play will automatically be DEF. Use the F keys or the buttons to override the logical or persistent values
- Trim In and Out marks by using the < and > keys or using Ctrl +1 and Ctrl +2
- Scoreboards can be bulk-trimmed by selecting the Trim SB button
- Select the number of frames to trim from the beginning of the scoreboard clip
- Clips shorter than the desired duration will not be changed
- Click the Show/Hide Thumbnail Preview button to show a thumbnail of the start and end of each clip
- Use the Delete Key to remove a clip
- When finished marking, click OK to save and close
Please sign in to leave a comment.