ThunderCloud iOS version 21.4.2 includes the ability to save playlists via internal systems or 3rd party sites (i.e PFF) to My Folders and resolves a variety of bugs.
Jump To ➡️
ThunderCloud 21.4.2 IPA (Expiration 9/30/2022)
We've updated the API Save workflow to allow users to save playlists from internal systems or 3rd party sites directly to My Folders in ThunderCloud iOS.
- We've resolved an issue that caused media to not load on iPhones.
- We've fixed an issue that caused users who do not have their View Sequence set to "All" in Thunder to receive errors in the Imported Edits section.
- We've resolved a Scout issue that caused missing player headshots.
- We've cleaned up multiple UI issues throughout the app.
- Users with a large number of items in the iOS Photos app may experience long load times when accessing the Downloads section.
ThunderCloud API Save Workflow
- The user will launch a playlist via internal systems or 3rd party sites such as Pro Football Focus.
- The user will now see a flag icon and save icon.
- Users can flag certain or all plays and save to a MyFolder directly on the iOS app.
Supported Operating Systems
- iOS 14
- iOS 15
Please sign in to leave a comment.